Member Login | Find a Group | Français

Police Record Checks (PRCs)

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Police Record Checks and Vulnerable Sector Screening

Please select the municipality you currently live in for insturctions on how to apply for a Police Record Check (PRC) and Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS).  You only need to apply for both a PRC and VSS if you are a brand new volunteer to Scouting.

If you are a returning volunteer and your current PRC is expiring, you can use My Back Check,, to complete your PRC renewal.  This process is quick and you will have your returned PRC within 48 hours.

How To Apply For a PRC/VSS

Please select the city or municipality in which you currently live for further instuctions.

Bradford, West Gwillimbury and Innisfil Ontario Provincial Police (OPP)
Caledon Orangville
City of Guelph

Peel Region

Letter and form can be obtained by contacting the Executive Assistant Rosalie or an Area Support Manager

Durham Region South Lake Simcoe

Greater Toronto

(see below)


Halton Region

Hamilton-Wentworth York Region

For more information on how to obtain Police Record Checks in your Community, please contact the Executive Assistant Rosalie Pelkey at


Scouts Canada, the country’s leading youth organization, offers challenging programs for boys, girls and youth age 5-26 in thousands of individual groups in most cities and towns across Canada.

Volunteer with GTC Donate to GTC Book Equipment


Thank an Outstanding Volunteer Today.
Thank an Outstanding Volunteer Today.
myscouts information at
Hang On - Refreshing Form Data ...